IF YOU LIKE TO DINE AT A NICE RESTAURANT THAT DOES THEIR PART TO RAISE MONEY AND AWARENESS FOR AIDS SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, CONSIDER A NIGHT OUT TONIGHT.
TONIGHT IS NATIONAL DINE OUT FOR LIFE NIGHT!
THE COUNTDOWN TO......
'NO SMOKING IN THE MITTEN....STATE'
WAYS SMOKING RUINS YOUR LOOKS
Everyone knows smoking is horrible for your insides, but did you know it could affect your looks, too? Here are some ways smoking can ruin your appearance:
- Bags under your eyes. If you smoke, you're 4 times more likely to feel unrested after a night of sleep. That's because nicotine withdrawal could cause you to toss and turn.
- Yellow teeth & fingers. If you smoke, you can kiss the dream of dazzling white teeth goodbye. And the nicotine stains your fingers and nails, too.
- Premature aging & wrinkles. Smokers actually age faster than non-smokers. And smoking slows the blood supply that keeps skin healthy, so smokers get more wrinkles.
- Thin hair. Toxic chemicals in smoke damage hair follicles, leaving smokers with thinner hair that goes grey sooner. And men who smoke are twice as likely to lose their hair.
- Bad skin. Smoking causes certain facial characteristics -- wrinkles, gauntness and a grey skin tone. Also, nicotine reduces blood flow, leaving your skin dry and discolored.
MICHIGAN WILL OFFICIALLY BE SMOKE-FREE!
THE COUNTDOWN IS ON TO 'NO-SMOKING'!
We'll be counting down to 'NO-SMOKING"
Bentley was in Coldwater being kind to MOTHER EARTH!
Let's work together to save the environment.
Rascal Flatts have laid out the dates for their summer concert trek.The Nothing Like This Tour launches on June 25th in Raleigh, North Carolina. Kellie Pickler and Chris Young are the show openers.
No dates in Michigan yet.
August 7th in Indianapolis is the closest stop for them.
The 33rd Annual Benefit Dinner for Big Brothers Big Sisters is May 24th.
Guest Speaker is Green Bay Packer-Greg Jennings
TAX DAY HAS IT'S ADVANTAGES.
SOME MERCHANTS ARE GIVING US A BREAK TODAY. CHECK IT OUT.
She's mini, with a MIGHTY voice!