This house in Houston abuzz
This house in Houston abuzz
Construction on I-94, ramps closed on Westnedge N. and S.
This is insane we need to rebel, one carry on is a need for a trip. What are we supposed to do when we get to our destination, no clothes?
It's the greedy people who try to stuff huge bags overhead, or the greedy airline?
Hey, the city of Battle Creek owes me a buck. Found these tips to check before sending in your taxes, you've got a couple more days no rush.
1. Leave Out 1099 Income -- Be sure to account for all the 1099s you get. A mismatch, even a small one, can trigger a letter from the IRS and maybe further scrutiny.
2. Deduct Your Butterfly Collection -- The IRS keeps a sharp lookout* for hobby losses, claimed as business losses on Schedule C. (*The agency just issued a manual to its agents on what to look for!)
3. Claim Big Charitable Gifts -- New rules require you have a written statement listing the amount of each contribution; it's pretty easy for the IRS to start an audit asking for proof -- then disallowing your contribution, even if you get the paperwork, for your being late.
4. Use Round Numbers on Schedule A Deductions -- To the IRS, $2,979.68 looks a lot more real than $3,000.00. Entries ending in a bunch of zeros are not your friend.
5. Don't Sign Your Return -- A missing signature -- a clicked box if electronic, an actual signature if on hard copy -- subjects your return to the laws of perjury and is always noticed by the IRS. It'll get rejected -- and might then be considered late!
All weekend, Gerry, Brian, and I worked on a 6 ft. high fence to keep deer out. The front gate is higher with a board over the front, we need some longhorns to make it the ok corral. You have any deer horns to hang from it? I was nailing up horseshoes on it last night and dropped a hammer on my foot, big bad bruise. The neighbors think we're crazy
He's wanting time for his relationship, Kenny Chesney's hiatus from the road has given him the opportunity to be more involved his two-year relationship with Amy Colley, but don't expect wedding bells anytime soon.
Wearing my St. Louis cardinals hat, catching grief from Kim & O'reilly.
Too chilly to golf this weekend in Michigan, snow flurries this morning. We'll be watching Darius Rucker tomorrow morning.Darius Rucker kicks off CBS's Saturday broadcast of the Masters golf tournament with his soulful rendition of "Georgia on My Mind" at 3:20 p.m.
Courtesy of Premiere Prep
Check out this version of a little more country than that, it's a riot!
My favorite thing to grill, spicy chicken wings, now we can hang with Rodney:As part of Velveeta Shells and Cheese's "Get Together" ad campaign, Rodney Atkins penned the song and is giving you an opportunity to win a backyard cookout and concert or a V-I-P experience at his shows. Next month, log onto GetTogetherWithRodney.com/Velveeta for details.