What’s the challenge?
Join us in celebrating 50 years of groundbreaking research and lifesaving care. Recruit friends and family members to make a donation of $25 or more, which can help St. Jude continue its mission of finding cures and saving children.
How does it work?
From April 4 through May 5, 2012, at midnight Central Standard Time (CST), the top three online fundraisers who bring in the largest number of one-time credit or debit card donations of $25 or more through their St. Jude fundraising site will each win:
- two tickets to the St. Jude Presents John Rich & Friends Concert on June 5 in Memphis
- a private backstage meet-and-greet with Rich
- two round trip airline tickets to Memphis
- a tour of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Participants who get at least ten one-time, $25 or more online credit or debit card donations through their St. Jude fundraising site will receive a St. Jude lapel pin.
How to participate
- Register now to fundraise online.
- Set up your personal fundraising page.
- Easily ask friends and family for online donations of $25 or more by sending emails or posting to your social media profiles.
Determination of Winner
There are three (3) winners for the contest. The winners are the persons who obtain the most points by fundraising for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital through their St. Jude fundraising site between April 4, 2012 and May 5, 2012. Each online credit or debit card donation of $25 or more counts as one point. If the same donor makes multiple online credit or debit card donations of $25 or more to a fundraising participant, only one $25 or more donation from that donor will count towards the fundraiser’s total points. A monthly online credit or debit card donation of $25 or more, such as a Partners In Hope pledge, will count as one point. Offline donations are EXCLUDED from the fundraiser’s points total.
Full Contest Rules
Please see the full contest rules prior to registration.