wnwnfm traffic blog header WIN 98.5 Traffic Blog

  • Report a Pothole

    Posted by TJ Green

    Report a Pothole  

    MDOT Please call: 888-296-4546...Include route number. MDOT only repairs potholes on state trunklines.
    These are freeways with M, I, or US designations (for example: I-94, M-14, US-10).
    Include direction of travel and distance from cross street or interchange if possible.
    To report potholes on routes other than state trunklines, contact your county or local unit of government.

    In the City of Kalamazoo
    please call the City’s Public Services Department at 337-8731 to report pothole concerns

    In the City of Portage
    contact the complaint resolution hotline at 269-329-4400