In New York City their are 468 Subway stations. Each one has a white and black striped board identifying the particular stop. Conductors are required to physically point at each one, at each stop to show that they are paying attention. It's kinda dumb, but oh well... It's New York.
So a handful of people (not sure how many) decided to try and make their day...
This is actually pretty sweet...
In the youtube comment section they made a list of signs they used...
• You are not wearing pants right now
• You have taken a selfie while driving
• You have seen a passenger naked
• Shoot the target with your laser finger [bullseye]
• You are dead sexy
• You still love Thomas The Tank Engine
• Snape kills Dumbledore
• The 2nd Ave Subway is a lie
• NY is the greatest city in the world