Ministry Saint Michael's Hospital in Stevens Point is celebrating their 100th anniversary this Saturday and we are excited to help kick it off on Friday morning.
Friday morning from 5am to 9am Bryan is throwing me a baby shower at Ministry Saint Michael's Archangel Cafe. You can drop by and play some baby shower games and win some fun prizes. Plus we'll have cake and coffee available. Instead of bringing gifts for me though we're asking that you bring donations of baby items. Some suggestions would be diapers for those people in the area that can't afford them and also new books to help out Literacy for Little Ones.
Rachel Ley, the founder of Literacy for Little Ones, should be dropping by to chat with us about how her idea blossomed from just supplying new families at Ministry Saint Michael's Hospital with books to encourage reading to now serving 5 different hospitals and now even expanding to Nicaragua.
During the shower we'll also be talking to some important people at the hospital to help you better understand services that are available to expecting mothers like me and highlight some of the events that will take place on Saturday.
The 100th anniversary celebration on Saturday from 8am to Noon will be a great time for you and your family to tour the hospital, meet some the doctors and learn about different aspects of your health.
Food and Refreshments
Teddy Bear Clinic
Kids Face Painting
Clowns and balloons
9a.m. Presentation “Self Defense”
Learn proper tooth brushing and oral health.
Hospital Main Entrance Front Lobby
- Welcome Area
- Food Pantry Donations
- Expired or unused medication dropoff
- Life Direct
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Medication Assistance Program
- Pediatrics Patient Centered Medical Home
- Free Non-Fasting Blood GlucoseTesting
- Stevens Point Cancer Center Tours
- Ministry Home Care
- Joint Heart Care Team
- Saint Michael’s Foundation
- Emergency Department Artist Renderings
- Ministry Saint Michael’s Hospital Historical Display
- Talk to a Doc Lounge
- Free Skin Screenings
- 10:30 a.m. Presentation “Sleep Issues”
- My Plate Display
- Free Blood Pressure Checks
- Internal Medicine Patient Centered Medical Home
- The Center for NaPro Technology and Functional Medicine
- Optical Department – 20%off on a complete pair of glasses
- OB/GYN and Mammography Department Tours of new 3D Tomosynthesis
- Family BirthCenter Display
- Sleep LabTours
- Ministry Behavioral Health
- Total Joint Program
- Bariatric Program
- Sports Medicine
- Free Balance Screening
- Free Grip StrengthTest
- Free Body Composition
Saturday, September 14th from 8-Noon discover Ministry Saint Michael's Hospital in Stevens Point and join B.S. and Nikki Friday morning for Nikki's Baby Shower from 5am-9am in the Archangel Cafe.
Blog brought to you by: