Found this article on a Man's personality according to what he eats. I would say I'm more of a burger and fries type of guy
• Chips & extra-spicy salsa. He probably gets off on adventure. A recent poll found that people who like spicy flavors are confident,up for anything, and love to travel.
• Free range chicken with an organic salad on the side. He’s likely to be spontaneous, creative, and more altruistic than the average person.
• Ham & cheese sandwich. He’s the independent type, who alsotends to be thoughtful, inquisitive, and curious.
• Double cheeseburger & fries. He loves low-key activities and is a serious homebody, and his ideal date night probably consists of chilling on the couch or cooking together.
• Pizza with the works. He can be dramatic and thrives on being the center of attention. The more toppings added, the more aggressive and competitive he is.
• Cherry pie. He has a seriously sweet personality. People who love tart tastes are social butterflies who are usually happy with work, finances, and family.
• Brownie a la mode. He’s just as gooey as the calorie-bomb in front of him. People who dig sweets are likely to be kind, modest, and loyal.
• Vanilla ice cream. He doesn’t play by the rules and is far from boring, despite his plain dessert choice. People who like vanilla are usually risk-takers.