You will be squealing with delight after you view all the cuteness!!!
Here's a sample of what kind of pics you'll see:
You squee, you lose. OK, let's do this thing - we'll start off easy, but things are going to get pretty squeeky™ up in here pretty quick, so harden your hearts!
1. You must read the whole post.
2. If at any point you squeal with delight, you lose the game. This includes saying "Squee" or "Aww," or sighing heavily.
3. Your ovaries may not at any point explode, metaphorically or literally. (If the latter, seek IMMEDIATE medical help).
OK, let's do this thing!
1. OK, first look at this family of meerkats. They love each other and they protect each other, as you can see from this photograph.
2. Now, have a quick gander at this picture of a rabbit mom and her daughter, who are posing for the camera.
WE INTERRUPT THIS POST TO BRING YOU A HEDGEHOG TAKING A BATH
4. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Please direct your attention to Exhibit A: This baby penguin spending some time with four stuffed animal versions of herself.
5. Exhibit B: A bear with a bear.
6. Exhibit C: A kitten with a bear who later grew up into a cat with a bear.
7. BUNNY WITH A BUNNY!
11. Let's have another look at that rabbit.
12. OK, now watch this short but important video of Butterball the dog trying to make it down the stairs.
13. Great work! You are almost through. Now it's time to stretch ...
14. ... Have a snack ...
15. ... Take a VERY quick nap ...
16. And get back to work! Look at this picture of a quokka who just wants you to love him, for God's sake.
17. And this one of a baby polar bear who wholeheartedly agrees with the quokka, even though he's not entirely sure whether that is actually a real kind of animal.
18. OK, pop quiz: Who is a better mom? A) These mother lions?
19. B) This koala mom?
20. C) Or this cat mom?
26. Now we have reached the Puppy/Baby portion of this post. Your task is easy: Look at each photo in turn, and identify which individual in the photo is a puppy, and which is a baby. Make sense? OK, we will start with an easy one.
29. TRICK QUESTION! - (Hint: The positions of the puppy and the baby have been reversed in this photograph.)
30. SUPER TRICK QUESTION!
31. This game is getting totally out of hand now.
32. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? OK, we are almost finished. Now it's time for ...
THE LIGHTNING ROUND!
The rules of the lightning round are very simple.
1. You will be shown a series of pictures depicting everyday occurrences.
2. Look at each picture in succession and describe to yourself what it depicts.
3. Check your own answer against the answer in the caption below.
4. DO NOT SAY "SQUEE."
Answer: A panda that is as small as a hand.
Answer: A kitten at a sleepover.
Answer: A tiger cub and a monkey who are getting along famously.
Answer: A dog who is dressed up like a pumpkin.
Answer: An aunt swan who is looking after her nephew while the swan parents are out shopping for swan baby clothes.
Answer: A pile of bunnies in sweaters. The technical term for a group of bunnies in sweaters is "A Furble." Give yourself an extra point if you knew this.
Answer: A really tiny dog on a swing?
Answer: Two wolves who are forming a lifelong friendship.
Answer: Two best friends who are all, "What are you looking at?"
Answer: A bunny who has gone to the supermarket with a BUNNY-SIZED SHOPPING CART and who stopped in the vegetable aisle to stock up on carrots, lettuce, and broccoli, both for the purposes of making a salad and for eating individually.
44. OK, almost finished! Now just watch this REAL QUICK video and you are done!
Congrats! You made it through!