BATTLE CREEK, MI (WKZO) - Fire investigators are blaming bad wiring in the Battle Creek bedroom of Frank Mosher Jr. for a fire that would claim his life and leave his parents in critical condition at the burn unit at Bronson Methodist Hospital in Kalamazoo. The fire broke out around midnight early Friday. He is blind and wheelchair bound and could not escape and died in the fire. His brother and sister had to be rescued from the porch roof. Frank Sr. and his wife Rebecca are said to be stable and are expected to recover, after suffering serious burns and smoke inhalation. The family reportedly needs help to fund funeral expenses.