LANSING (WKZO) -- Its Consumer Protection Week and the State’s Attorney General’s office has released its top ten list of the most complained about services and industries IN 2013.
They received over 11-thousand complaints last year and sorted them by category.
Aggressive Debt Collectors and payday lenders take the top spot.’Followed in this order:
2. Robo calls, Cable and Sattellite TV services,
4. The internet, sales, on-line auctions etc.
5. personal services like dating services and gyms,
6. used car dealers and auto repairs,
7. gas stations, the high price of fuels and higher utility costs
8. small businesses,
9. Landlord-tenant disputes,
10. doctors, dentists and hospitals